With the new system in place, AADHAAR card download is now just a click away. You can now download AADHAAR Card duplicate copy, e-AADHAAR card, through www.uidai.gov.in. If your AADHAAR card is lost / misplaced OR if you have not yet received your AADHAAR card, but have already received the SMS confirmation that your AADHAAR card is processed successfully, you can download AADHAAR card duplicate copy online. The downloaded e-AADHAAR card has same validity as the original one, which is delivered to you by post. This downloaded e-AADHAAR Card will be accepted as a valid ID and residential proof wherever AADHAAR Card is accepted.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE AADHAR LETTER, ALL YOU REQUIRE IS YOUR !
- Enrolment Number or AADHAAR Card Number.
- Date and Time of your Enrolment for Aadhar Card.
- FULL Name which was on the AADHAAR Card
- Pincode of the mentioned Area.
- Mobile Number as per the Registration form.
Once you have the UID number, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar card. This part is also simple:
- Head to the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI website.
- Select Aadhaar next to I have.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, full name and the PIN code of your residential address.
- Key in the characters in the image in the field Enter above Image Text.
- Click Get One Time Password.
- This one-time password will be sent to your phone number if you click Confirm in the pop-up. Alternatively, you may click Cancel and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the password you received into the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Validate & Download.
What is the Use of e aadhar card?
Aadhaar program was launched in 2009 with a main objective to give universal identity to every resident Indian. However in the initial stages of enrolment people faced lot of difficulties such as technical snags, incorrect data displayed etc. and also the importance of Aadhaar card was unclear. But many of the issues were resolved and people can now get the card with much ease as its acceptance as a mandatory document for various initiatives has been officially made. In addition to this it will help in reducing the corruption since every individual carries only one unique number.
For reading about benefits of aadhar card you may go here.